Monday, July 7, 2014

Memorable moment

Many things are going on in Magdalenaville, but getting my mind into blog mode isn't one of them.

I did want to share this picture with you, and I considered writing a deeply philosophical treatise about it. Luckily for you, I changed my mind.

Can you see the white tail deer fawn in this picture? She's just to the right of the tree. I thought too late to get the phone out and try to capture the moment. I had never seen such a tiny fawn as this one--the little thing couldn't have been many days old. She was crossing the road the way a little girl walks on high heels when she's playing dress-up. Fortunately no cars were too near.

Have a great week! I hope you'll be in the right place at the right time for some memorable moments--the happy kind.

Mags

2 comments: