Tuesday, July 15, 2014

So. Much. Happening.


The digital version of my three-story collection The Sweeter Side of Legend is available now at your favorite ebook retailer, including Amazon and Barnes & Noble Nook. For a limited time, the ebook price is 99 cents, so grab yours now. It is also a print book if that's your preference.

In the next few days, my story Building a Dream will be released in a ten-book set, also published by Turquoise Morning Press. Eight different authors contributed stories for this boxed set, and I think it will be great. Here is a cover graphic for it, so if you're reading this a day or more after I'm writing the blog, you might look to see if it's available wherever you shop for ebooks. (Sometimes you can get an extra good bargain if you shop in the Turquoise Morning Press bookstore.)



You might have noticed a new look here on the blog and at my website. The lovely header was created by Calliope-Designs. I'm thrilled with it!


Looky at the award we got this week! Amazing--best selling series of 2013 for Turquoise Morning Press. We are one one of those overnight sensations that isn't so overnight. Love it!

Oh! I'm spending the rest of this evening with the galley of Second Chances. That story is slated to release in August.

I'm working on a Christmas story for a boxed set that another group of sweet romance writers and I are going to release in early October. I'm super excited about this story, and about the opportunity.

Lots to do, not enough time to do it, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment