Monday, August 18, 2014

Dream come true

 

I love the elegant simplicity of this cover for my novella that will be out this fall.

I was more hands-on with this cover than most, because this book is my first step into the self-publishing world. I hired a cover artist that I knew would do great work and understand my requests.

Small Town Christmas is the first novella in my brand-new series. So far I know there will be three other stories in this series. Two of them are written but need work, and one is currently a short story with potential for more. I have lots of writing to do, and that's thrilling!

Many, many thanks to Calliope Designs for making my vision of the cover come true. Just like my tagline:  "Try a romance novel on--for sighs!"

Many thanks also, to all my friends, family, and fellow authors who have supported and encouraged me along my very winding road.  I appreciate you all more than you can know!

Magdalena




No comments:

Post a Comment