Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Small Town Christmas

I just had to pop in and share the tentative blurb for Small Town Christmas, which is coming along really well. I'm excited about some of the twists and turns these characters have included in the book. (My characters can be pushy. Sometimes I reign them in, but that tends to backfire.)



The small town of Serendipity is full of surprises—especially at Christmas. 

Melissa Babcock is back in town, to raise her young son and make a name for herself. Her real estate business is off to a fast start, but her new beginning hinges on an old ending. 

With his dad’s death, the responsibility of the family Christmas tree farm has fallen to Jim Standish. How can he hold everything together when the past is pulling him apart? 

There’s a logical solution. But in Serendipity, the logical solution may make no sense at all.



Small Town Christmas is the first story in my brand-new series!

I'll update you with more about this story as release day gets closer.

In the meantime, give me a holler via the contact form if you want to sign up for my newsletter. I haven't sent a newsletter in approximately forever, but that's going to change in the next month or so.

Wow, is this fun or what?

Magdalena



No comments:

Post a Comment