Monday, August 4, 2014

Yes, it is snowing in my apartment, thank you very much

Sometimes I have to tell myself to take a deep, cleansing breath. Sometimes I have to be instructed by others to do it.

Besides all the talking we've been doing all over the internet about the new boxed set, which is so exciting and such fun to be in the midst of...somebody has a deadline approaching.

Somebody has a Christmas story that needs to be done by the end of August.

I think we all know who that somebody is.

So it's snowing in my apartment, so to speak. I'm thinking and writing about snow and Christmas and expectations.

I'm even reading a Christmas story in my free time. One of the things I heard stressed repeatedly at RWA was the importance of reading. I love doing something fun that is also good for me.

Gotta go now. I need to try to catch some snowflakes on my tongue.

Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment