Friday, September 19, 2014

Happy Friday, and Something New

I took an online class in August about writing and sending good newsletters. Years ago I sent an occasional one, then real life took complete precedence.

Now that I'm back to writing, and things are happening rather quickly, I'm taking the plunge. I'd love for you to plunge with me.

Here are my promises to you.


  • I won't bombard you; newsletters will be emailed once a month, and sometimes less often. 
  • I will never give or sell your information to anyone or anything.
  • Each newsletter will have something special for you. Something that no one will have access to unless they are also a newsletter subscriber. This will vary each month, and I won't advertise what the special thing is, because it is only for newsletter subscribers. 
  • Each newsletter will be concise, because I know your time is valuable.
  • You can unsubscribe at any time.

Sound fair? Interested?

Thank you for considering it--and Happy Friday!

Magdalena


No comments:

Post a Comment