Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Get by with a Little Help from my Friends

Or, you know, a LOT of help from my friends.

This is true in every day life, and in my writing life, too. Here is one example:

All of the other 13 authors in the Sweet Christmas Kisses boxed set are not just authors, but incredible businesswomen. I am in awe of their abilities, and so fortunate to have worked with them in the creation and promotion of our boxed set.

It's doing very, very well...but that didn't just magically happen. Even when you write a good book, people have to learn about it. These women know how to get the word out!

UPDATE: We made the USA Today Bestseller List!

If you haven't bought your copy yet, there's still time to get it at the 99 cent price from your favorite ebook retailer:


   iBooks  ~  Barnes & Noble Nook  ~   Kobo

The graphic above shows the covers of all of the books contained in the set. All the authors are different, and our books are all different. But readers' reviews indicate that the set works really well together. 

I think we have too, and I'm so grateful for it.

I have other author friends that I'll tell you about one day soon. For now though--

Happy reading!

Magdalena



No comments:

Post a Comment