Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Yay! Paperback of Small Town Christmas is Available

As everyone on my newsletter list can tell you, Small Town Christmas is now out in paperback form. Yeehaw!

Yep, for just $7.99 you can have one, and while you're at it, go ahead and buy a few extra for readers on your list. (The ebook is $2.99.)

That's one of the many things I love about writing sweet romance. You don't have to hide it from the teenagers, or from Mom or Grandma (or Dad or Grandpa) due to a "sensuality" level.

So please feel free to buy as many copies as you like. They'll make more if necessary.

Kindle ebook
Amazon trade-size paperback
Nook ebook
Kobo ebook
***

If you didn't get the word about the paperback via my newsletter, you can sign up for future issues at the Newsletter and Social Media page. When there's something big to announce, I try to share it with newsletter readers first. Sometimes it's hard to wait, but I have made this promise.

Plus newsletter readers get to do fun stuff. I can't tell you what the fun stuff is, because that knowledge is part of being on the newsletter list. (I will give you a couple of hints: it is not cash, and it is not a pony.)

***

BIG SIGH OF RELIEF. This book is my first effort at independent publishing, and I chewed nails. I spent gobs of time with it--way more than writing. I am even more impressed now with writers who routinely publish their own work.

***

Thinking about Goals for 2015

1. I'd love for us to have more interaction here on the blog. Back in the day, it was an entertaining hangout for several of us.

2. I want to put out a fun email newsleter to subscribers whenever there's something big to share. In the past I have sent very few newsletters; ideally it will increase, but not exceed one per month. So if you decide to subscribe, I promise not to flood you with email. I don't want that, and I bet you don't either.

Perhaps we can talk more about goals in the next few weeks. Do you have any in mind for yourself? Do you have suggestions for me?

Magdalena





No comments:

Post a Comment