Monday, January 12, 2015

In case you are wondering about the next story

I have had some inquiries from readers through the contact form here on the blog and website, concerning the second book in the Serendipity, Indiana series.

(People are anticipating it! Yay!)

Ahem.

The most frequent question is whether or not the second book will also have Melissa Singer and Jim Standish in it, and if we will learn more about...

Well, I guess I shouldn't tell you what it is they want to learn more about, in case you haven't read Small Town Christmas. No spoilers here.

But whether or not you've read Small Town Christmas yet, the answer is YES.

I love Melissa and Jim--and Matthew. (What a cutie!) So, even though the second book focuses on Emily and her guy, these other characters are important in book two as well. The rest of the Standish family is also in it. (How could I not include Lillian Standish and her famous chocolate chip cookies, for instance?)

I love writing series because the characters become like friends and family to me, and I hope it feels that way to readers as well.

Even though I've taken a break from writing the Ladies of Legend series, I can imagine going back and doing more stories there, because Legend, Tennessee and the McClain family are so dear to me.

As always, you can read more about my books on my Books Page.

The first four novellas in the Ladies of Legend series is now available in a pretty new paperback. That's a fun way to start the year!

Magdalena



No comments:

Post a Comment