Thursday, October 8, 2015

USA Today Bestseller List

What a cool surprise! Sweet Christmas Kisses 2 made the USA Today Bestseller list this week. I kinda thought we had missed it, and this is one time I'm super glad to have been wrong.

Thank you to all the authors who worked together, and to the readers who trusted in us enough to spend their money on our set. (I understand this. Money truly does not grow on trees, which continues to be a disappointment to me.)

If you were "on the fence" about purchasing the bundle, I just checked the stats. We have 34 reviews at this moment, 82% of which are five-star.





Kindle     Nook     Kobo     iBooks     Google


I celebrated Wednesday night with half a glass of wine and an episode of Murder, She Wrote. I'm under deadline for the next Serendipity novel. 


Yeehaw all around!

Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment