Friday, November 20, 2015

#SweetRomance #FridayReads Guest: Janet Eaves

On Fridays I introduce you to friends of mine, and their sweet romance books. Some of the authors may write all sweet, others may write hotter stuff. But for the purposes of this blog we'll just be learning about their sweet (G/PG rated) tales.

Please welcome today's guest, my friend Janet Eaves. Janet and I have known each other for a few years, and even though we live in different states and seldom meet in person, we've spent loads of quality time visiting online, and writing tales set in our beloved Legend, Tennessee. 

~*~


UnBreak My Heart, by Janet Eaves, is for both lovers of romance, as well as those who just love heartwarming stories of renewal that bring emotions to the surface. These short stories may make you laugh, or cry, or even just think, and remind that sometimes a simple kindness, or act of concern, is all it takes to change everything in someone’s life.

Available now for only $0.99 at:
Amazon
Smashwords

This book delivers four short stories set at Christmastime, including:

ANGEL ON BOARD - Will having lost everything, make him want to end it all?

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS - Eleven year old Cameron only has one wish, and that's for a family all his own.

IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES - An unexpected storm on Christmas Eve fills one woman's life with more lessons than she could have ever imagined, and returns hope that was lost.

PLEASE SANTA, PLEASE – After their son asks Santa for help with their failing marriage, can a night of recalled memories with each other unbreak their hearts and reignite a passion feared lost?

*
Janet Eaves is a multi-published Amazon Best-Selling Author in transition. Due to the recent closing of her Publisher’s doors, she is now working to get her many books back up for distribution. If you read and enjoy UnBreak My Heart, and are interested in more books by this author, please go to her Amazon author page or her FB page to see when her other books are available again.


~*~

Thank you for being on the blog today, Janet. Your stories sound amazing, as always. Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me, Magdalena! I always look forward to your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downloading UnBreak My Heart, but I can't read until I complete the NaNoWriMo challenge. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stories told by Janet Eaves! She is a creative writer with characters so real you feel you know them and her stories will stay with you after you've finished the book. So excited to have another Janet Eaves selection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cheryl! And thank you, Anonymous reader! feel free to chat with me on my facebook page, anytime! https://www.facebook.com/janet.eaves

    ReplyDelete