Thursday, January 21, 2016

1 Short Paragraph from THE BLANK BOOK

Alice Williams has a sense of humor throughout this story. Perhaps it's a smidge dark at times--what do you think?

I love the scene at the Friends of the Library book sale, when Alice is interacting with Jamison Kincaid. Here's what Alice is thinking at one point in the conversation:

I straightened my spine and inhaled a silent breath. This was only slightly uncomfortable, not a big deal. Jamison had always been a nice guy. Even for the period of time when I thoroughly hated his guts and wished a plague of locusts would land in his hair and gnaw it off, I couldn’t have said he was anything other than basically a good person. Misguided? Sure. But not bad.

From THE BLANK BOOK, Copyright Magdalena Scott.
PRE-ORDER Book 4 of the Serendipity, Indiana series now. Release date: January 28, 2016.
Amazon (U.S.) ~ Amazon (U.K.) ~ iBooks ~ Kobo ~ Nook ~ Smashwords


Subscribe to my weekdaily-ish posts by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment