Wednesday, January 27, 2016

1 Short Paragraph from THE BLANK BOOK - Grocery Cart Pursuit

Alice is at the superstore, in rather obvious pursuit of Mr. Tall-Dark-and-Handsome.

I steamed after him, pushing my cart. Its squeaky wheel announced my rate of speed as I hurried up the aisle, then took the corner so quickly, one of the good wheels actually left the floor, rotating a few times in mid-air. The two bottles of Natural Strawberry shampoo tipped over and rolled around, bouncing off each other, the printer paper, and the chocolate chips, and pretty well crushing the bag of pretzels I’d picked up on impulse.
From THE BLANK BOOK, Copyright Magdalena Scott.
PRE-ORDER Book 4 of the Serendipity, Indiana series now. Release date: January 28, 2016.
Amazon (U.S.) ~ Amazon (U.K.) ~ iBooks ~ Kobo ~ Nook ~ Smashwords

Subscribe to my weekdaily-ish posts by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment