Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I joined Instagram!

I've finally joined Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/magdalena_scott/.

So far I have managed to put up a profile photo, and a cup of tea.

Also in my world this week:

The Blank Book is picking up some pre-orders. Reserve your copy of the ebook now, and it will be delivered to you on January 28.


The story of Carla Standish is coming along. Part of it takes place in Ireland, so I get to return there, vicariously. Carla's story, Serendipity Indiana Book 5, is called The Ring.

Covers for books 5, 6, and 7 are in the works. (So pretty!)

I'm watching Pride and Prejudice in the evenings. The one with Colin Firth.

We're having single digit temps at night here, so tea and Colin Firth are ultra appropriate.

What's new with you?

Comment here, or, hey, Instagram me...

Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment