Monday, February 15, 2016

1 Short Paragraph from THE BLANK BOOK

Back by popular demand, the One Short Paragraph series! 

Our heroine, Alice Williams, hasn't had a decent night's sleep in a month because of The Dream, and was napping on her couch. But someone is insistently ringing the doorbell...
Somehow I got to my feet and started to the door, realizing halfway across the floor that the room was moving awkwardly due to my only wearing one navy pump. My hair was probably standing on end too. Tough luck. Why should I be concerned with how I look? A well-placed, two-inch heel would be sufficient to make the bell-ringer wish they’d chosen someone else to bother. This is not the way I usually approach the possibility of having company. Please note that due to lack of sleep, I was not myself.
(Guess who's on the other side of the door!)


From THE BLANK BOOK, Copyright Magdalena Scott.
Book 4 of the Serendipity, Indiana series, available now at:
Amazon (U.S.) ~ Amazon (U.K.) ~ iBooks ~ Kobo ~ Nook ~ Smashwords

Subscribe to my blog posts by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment