Friday, February 12, 2016

#SweetRomance #FridayReads Guest: Ginny Baird

On Fridays I introduce you to friends of mine, and their sweet romance books. Some of the authors may write all sweet, others may write hotter stuff. But for the purposes of this feature we'll just be learning about their sweet (G/PG rated) tales.

Please welcome today's guest, my friend Ginny Baird. She and I met online in Sweet Romance Reads, and in July of 2015, she, Raine English, and I were roommates in New York City during the Romance Writers of America conference. That was the month in which I started over-using the word "fabulous," because it seemed everything suddenly was just that.

Here's the Fabulous Ginny Baird!

~*~

Happy Friday, everyone! Do you have plans for Valentine’s Day? My husband and I will visit the vineyard where we had our very first date to participate in a wine, cheese and chocolate tasting event. I can hardly wait and am picking out my outfit already!

In honor of the “Season of Love” and this ultra special holiday, I’m pleased to offer two great romance deals to my readers.

First, you can download my Valentine’s short story, SPECIAL DELIVERY, for absolutely #Free at the following vendors:






Next, you can get my Valentine’s romantic comedy, BABY, BE MINE, for just $0.99 now through Valentine’s Day at Amazon, B&N and iTunes. This book is also a participant in the “Buy 2, Get 1 Free” Valentine’s Special at Kobo.

In BABY, BE MINE, a single woman must find a groom by Valentine’s Day in order to inherit a fortune and help her family. Along the way, she interviews several “exes” while enlisting the aid of her handsome best friend. Will she find love where she least expects it? I hope you’ll read to find out!







Thank you for visiting this blog and thanks tons to author Magdalena Scott for hosting. Here’s wishing you all a safe, happy and chocolate-filled Valentine’s Day weekend!

Ginny

*~* ABOUT GINNY  *~*

Romance author Ginny Baird writes sweet romance and romantic comedy novels and novellas. She is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author and a Top Ten Best Seller on Kindle, NOOK and iBooks.

Sign up for her Newsletter to win free books!

New winners selected monthly. View full prize list here: http://ginnybairdromance.com/newsletter_giveaways

No comments:

Post a Comment