Monday, March 7, 2016

Read an eBook Week, March 6-12, 2016

Sorry for the cluttered graphic. I literally ran out of room before I got all my covers stacked up. I didn't have space for Under the Mistletoe or The Holly and the Ivy.

During Read an eBook Week, you can grab whatever titles you're interested in at the discounted price--only at Smashwords.

One beauty of buying at Smashwords is that you can choose whatever format you want. Have a kindle? Download your purchases in mobi format. Read on nook? Download the epub format. You get the idea...

Detailed information is at the site. If you haven't tried Smashwords before, this is a great time!

For the Serendipity, Indiana series, click here. 
For books about the McClains of Legend, Tennessee, click here.

Be sure to use the discount code associated with each book, when you get to the checkout.

I'm glad to be able to share these bargains with you. Happy shopping--and happy reading!

Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment