Thursday, September 22, 2016

#amreading Mr. Money Mustache



Several months ago, a friend told me about the blog called Mr. Money Mustache, which dispenses financial wisdom in an entertaining, down-to-earth way (sometimes with some four letter words, just fyi).

I've read a lot of the current articles, but am now working from the oldest to the newest. MMM and I are on the same page, so to speak, on a lot of stuff. I think my husband would have loved this blog.

MMM talks about early retirement, which in my head I translate into leaving a day job and working at what one loves instead.* Yep, that's me--always creating my own spin on information.

So many people live with a huge cloud of debt, and MMM can help them see their way out--if they are receptive to his advice.

Here's the link if you want to visit: http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/

Have you found any great blogs lately?

Happy Reading!

Magdalena



*This is what I did, except I wasn't--and still am not--a financial planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment